Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Probationary Officer PO in JMG Scale I Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking
Batch April 2018, March 2019
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Apply Online Start : 12 June 2018
- Registration Last Date : 02 July 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02 July 2018
- Exam Date : 28 July 2018
- Admit Card Available : 18 July 2018
- Result Available : 27 August 2018
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 02 July 2018
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
- Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University with 55% Marks .
- SC, ST, PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
Total Vacancy : 600 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
- Agra, Noida, Delhi NCR, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Varanasi and Lucknow Etc.
Admission Important Details
- Batch Session : April 2018 to March 2019.
- Course Name : Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance Course (PGCBF).
- Course Duration : 09 Month in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
- Course Fee : Certificate Exam Course Rs. 2500/- Each Candidates.
- Finance / Loan : Student can Finance the Course Fee by Education Loan Granted by Bank of Baroda with Highly Concessional Rate of Interest @ 8% PA Student Note : EMI Option Facility also Available with 84 Month (07 Yrs) Rs.35000/- Loan For Laptop (Selected Candidates)
- Loyalty Bonus : Five Yrs. of Activate Service in Bank than the Course Fee Rs. 345000/- will be Reimbursed (Refunded) by Bank as a Loyalty Bonus.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
All Registered Candidates Can Download Result now.
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Download Pattern/ Syllabus