Post–CISF Constable Fire Written Exam Result 2018
If you had applied for CISF Constable Fire Result and you gave it its Examination, then its Written Exam result has come. CISF Constable Fire Written Exam result has arrived. If you want to download it, its download link is given below. You can see how many numbers you have received, after that its merit list will come, then it will be physical. This detail will give you our website Will be given by it if you are connected with our website and you will pop up a notification click on now.
If you want to apply for a job of ABR Gorakhpur Railway, then its application fee will be given below for OBC Candidate and SC-ST.
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Furniture will give some extra dates, in which you will know whose application form will be online and for how long is their last date. What is the last date of the cement fee, when will the merit list come? This detail is given to you.
- Online Application Start : 11 December 2017
- Last Date For Apply Online : 11 January 2018
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 11 January 2018
- Last Date For Fee Payment (Offline) : 13 January 2018
- Physical Exam Date : March / April 2018
- Written Exam Date : 15 July 2018
- PET Admit Card Available : 06 March 2018
- Written Exam Admit Card Available on : 01 July 2018
- Answer Key Available on : 03 October 2018
- Result Available on : 30 November 2018
Age Limit of CISF Constable Fire JOBS
The details of what your age limit should be to get jobs in NCR is given below.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science Stream or Its Equivalents From Recognized Board.
You have been given the vacancy of this below which you will find out how many posts are given to the people of the category like General OBC SC STT, for whom you are going to apply.
Total Vacancy : 487 Post
State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Gen.||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post||State Name||Gen.||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Jammu & Kashmir||7||4||1||0||12||Telangana||14||8||5||1||28|
|Madhya Pradesh||9||4||3||3||19||West Bengal||14||10||7||1||32|
Kindly Read the Notification For More Vacancy Details
Physical Eligibility Details
Registered Candidates Can Download Written Exam Result.
Download Written Exam Result
Download Answer Key
Download Written Exam Admit Card
Download PET Admit Card