Post-UP Police Constable Result, DV/PST Admit Card 2018
UP police constables have got admission cards of BV and PST posts, if you applied for the post of UP Police DV\PST, you are going to get exam and DV PST Admit Card has arrived. If you want to download them, their website link The following is given in the UP Police Constable 41520 for Post Mail and for the Female, whose Admit Card has arrived.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB)
Male & Female Constable Recruitment 2018
Advt No. PRPB 1-1(112)2017
To fill the form of Haryana TET, you have to pay the application fees. The application fee will be given for
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 400/-
You will be given some Important Dates related to Haryana Tate. In the gym, you will know when the Haryana Tet Online registration will start and when will be the last date for payment of online fees and what will be the Admit Card Test. Will appear in front.
- Online Application Start : 22 January 2018
- Last Date For Registration : 22 February 2018
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 23 February 2018
- Last Date for Complete Form : 23 February 2018
- Exam Held on : 18, 19 June 2018
- Admit Card Available : 14 June 2018
- Exam City Information Slip Available : 04-14 June 2018
- Official Answer Key Available : 25 June 2018
- Revised Answer Key Available : 28 June 2018
- IInd Shift Re Exam Date : 25, 26 October 2018
- IInd Shift Re Exam City Information : 13 October 2018
- IInd Shift Re Exam Admit Card : 21 October 2018
- IInd Shift Re Exam Answer Key : 30 October 2018
- Result Declared Date : 05 December 2018
- Cutoff Released : 04 December 2018
- Revised Final Answer Key : 05 December 2018
- DV/PST Admit Card : 05 December 2018
Application fees of Haryana TET will be made online and you can use Net Banking Credit Card Debit Card.
Age Limit of Delhi HCJ Service
You do not have any edge limit in it. You are of any H, you can apply for it. No problem will come, just you have full Eligibility.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From any Recognized Board in India.
It does not have vacancy details. You will have to pass this basic test. After that the recruitment for the teacher will be in that state, it is very important for you to have a passed certificate in it.
Total Vacancy : 41520 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Constable Civil Police||11761||6350||4939||470||23520|
|Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed||9000||4860||3780||360||18000|
Physical Eligibility Details
|Category||Male Gen. / OBC/ SC||Male ST||Female Gen. / OBC / SC||Female ST|
|Height||168 CM||160 CM.||152 CM.||147 CM|
|Chest||79-84 CM||77-82 CM||NA||NA|
|Running||4.8 KM. in 25 Minutes.||2.4 KM in 14 Minutes.|
Download DV/PST Admit Card
Download Document List for Document Verification
Download Revised Final Answer Key
Download Revised Final Answer Key Notice
Download Result Notice
Download Document Verification Date Notice
Download Re Exam Answer Key, Objection Form
Download Admit Card (For Re Exam)
Login For Exam City Details (For Re Exam)
Download Second Shift Re Exam Date Notice
Download Second Shift Exam Cancelled Notice
Download Revised Answer Key
Instruction For Objection Form
Download Admit Card
Download Exam City Information
Download Exam Date
Download Exam Center List
Pay Exam Fee
Modify / Submit Final Form
Re Print Registration / Application Form
Find Registration No.
How to Apply Online Form