Examination Regulatory Authority Of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 (UP TET)
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Press Release Issued : 22 August 2017
- Online Application Start : 25 August 2017
- Last Date For Registration : 08 September 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 11 September 2017
- Last Date For Complete Form : 13 September 2017
- Correction Date : 15 to 19 September 2017
- Exam Date : 15 October 2017
- Admit Card Avialble : 05 October 2017
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI I Collect / SBI E Challan Submit Fee in any SBI Branch Fee Mode
UP TET 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- Diploma in Teacher From Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
- D.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
- 2 Year B.T.C. Or Special BTC Exam Passed
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Course OR
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.Sc Ed Exam Passed.
Language Available – Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1 : Click on “Download Admit Card” Link Given Below Side.
- Step 2 : Enter Your Registration No. and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Step 3 : Click on Proceed Button.
- Step 4 :View Status of Admit Card and Print out it.
Registered Candidates Can Download Admit Card now for Exam.
Download Admit Card
Download Rejected Candidates List
For Online Correction
Re Print Correction Form
Pay Exam Fee
Final Submit Form
Re Print Registration Form
Download Press Release